Saturday, March 21, 2009

I suck at blogging

So, apparently, I really suck at blogging. I mean, I look at blogs all the time... (Actually there are a few that I check almost religiously)... But I just never really get the urge to update mine. Maybe it's because I'm an idiot, and I titled it 'kristinasmithPHOTO' when I really don't consider myself a photographer. And I really haven't shot anything in a very long time... although I just started again, but more about that later. It's not like I don't have time for it, now that I've graduated, and yep, once again, I missed the deadline for grad school... But enough mindless babble. I'm going to try and update a lil bit of what I have been up to in the past year or so. 

So this (umm the photo. duh) is a mock up installation of my graduating show. A sketch if you will. I did this almost a year ago today. So sometime in late March, early April of 2008... It's ok. Not what I was wanting, but you really don't know that until you start putting things up on the wall and try to create a new context for it. It's a lot different than just matting and framing and hanging and measuring, hmm 60" is center... so well. Here ya go. Enjoy!

No comments: